Which of your data do we collect?
- Which of your data do we collect?
- Payment information such as credit card details
- Shipping and billing addresses
- Order history and preferences
- Customer feedback and communication
How do we collect your data?
We collect and process data when:
- you make a purchase in our online store;
- you subscribe to our e-newsletters
- you visit our website with a cookie assigned to your browser
What purpose will we use your data for?
We collect your data so that we can handle your order and deliver the items you bought to your
We may also process personal data for marketing purposes, with the specific consent of the individual, which can be revoked at any time.
We do not disclose your personal data to anyone unless required by law or if you allow or authorize a third party to receive your data from us. Due to legal obligations, we provide some data about you to AJPES, and upon a justified written request, also to other state authorities that require it from us.
Your data is occasionally processed on our behalf and according to our instructions by our external contractors, who are committed to the same or higher level of security of your data.
External contractors do not process your personal data for their own purposes.
How long do we store your data?
The storage period of data depends on the basis and purpose of the processing of personal data:
- We will keep most of your data related to your purchase for five years after the termination of the contract.
- Data stated on invoices we keep for 10 years after the expiration of the year to which the invoice relates, as per tax regulations.
- In case of personal consent (e.g. when subscribing to e-newsletters) we keep data until withdrawal of consent.
- Your personal data may exceptionally be processed for longer if required by applicable laws in the Republic of Slovenia.
On our website, you have the option to choose consent for the use of your data for marketing purposes (sending e-newsletters such as news, special promotions, etc.). You can unsubscribe from these newsletters at any time through the communication channel where you received the message. We will keep your personal data until the withdrawal of consent.
What are your rights to data protection?
- Right of access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. There may be minor administrative costs that we may charge you for this.
- Right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any data you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete data you believe is incomplete.
- Right to erasure – Under certain conditions, you have the right to request that we delete your personal data.
- Right to restriction of processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data under certain conditions.
- Right to object to processing – Under certain conditions, you have the right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- Right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data we have collected to another organization or directly to you under certain conditions.
- In case of requests, we have one month to respond to you. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at e-mail: email@example.com.
What are cookies and why do we use them?
Cookies are small files that we install in your browser and collect certain information about your visit to our website. We use them to improve your user experience.
Which types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, and our website uses:
Functionality tracking cookies: These allow us to recognize you on our website and remember
your previous settings. These may include your language and location preferences. Both first-party and third-party cookies are used.
Advertising cookies: These collect data about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and IP address. We may share some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share web data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit other websites, you may see our ads based on data collected on our website.
How do we manage cookies?
You can set your browser to not accept cookies. However, this may cause some features of our website to not work.
Which cookies do we collect
|PH_HPXY_CHECK||This cookie is used to save the information about the current session.||Session||PHP|
|cookieyes-consent||CookieYes sets this cookie to remember users’ consent preferences so that their preferences are respected on their subsequent visits to this site. It does not collect or store any personal information of the site visitors.||1 year||CookieYes|
|CONSENT||YouTube sets this cookie via embedded youtube-videos and registers anonymous statistical data.||2 years||Youtube|
|_ga_*||Google Analytics sets this cookie to store and count page views.||Functional||WordPress|
|wp-settings-time||to save user settings||Functional||WordPress|
How to contact us?